We treat all customer information to be personal and confidential, including orders and the products they purchase or inquire about. We respect the right to privacy and therefore, we will not sell or rent any personal information to any outside organization – with no exceptions.
Mittal Teas.com only requests the following personal information:
1. Customer name
2. Billing address
3. Shipping address (if applicable)
4. Phone/Fax numbers
5. E-mail address
6. Credit/debit card number (for orders only)
7. Expiration date of credit/debit card
This personal information will be used for:
1. Processing customer orders
2. Informing customers of order status or order questions
3. Informing customers of product updates
4. Participation in a sweepstakes (if entered)
At any time, you may review or update your personally identifiable information that we collect online and maintain by calling us at 011-41520402. To protect the security and integrity of your information, we will also verify your identify before granting access or making corrections. You can at any time opt out of receiving product updates from mittalteas.com or request your individual information we have collected from you by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. One of our representatives will contact you to verify your identity.
Does Mittal Teas Share Personal Information with Third Parties?
Mittal Teas may share your personal information in limited ways:
- We may share personal information when we have your consent to do so, when required by law, when required to protect our rights or property, and as necessary to complete a transaction you have requested.
- We also share information with companies that provide support services to us (such as credit card processors, mailing houses or website hosts) and that help us market our products and services. These companies may use information about you to perform their functions on our behalf.
- If you provide any reviews or comments on our site, any personal information that you post may be shared with other site visitors.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, financing, or sale of assets or any other situation involving the transfer of some or all of our business assets, Mittal Teas may disclose personal information to those involved in the negotiation or transfer.
We may also share aggregated or anonymized information that does not directly identify you.
We occasionally revise this policy to reflect changes and improvements in the way we protect your personal information. We will notify users of the site of any changes by posting the revised policy on this page. To remain apprised of the current policy, users should check this page regularly for changes. Your use of our site following any such change means that you agree to the modified rules.